How to Say I Love You in Ethiopian Language

How do you say I love you in Cook Island Māori. This is the translation of the word Ethiopian to over 100 other languages.


Pin On Ethiopia

Louvres Hotel GroupSigned Its 3rd Hotel In Ethiopia.

. Hu tumney prem karu chu. How do you translate the word love into a variety of languages. Tell your Cook Island Māori partner that you love them in their own language.

Be ready to meet a foreign friend. 2 Albanian Te dua. Are you trying to tell her she looks sexyUse the word kesht Are you trying to tell her she looks beautiful as a sunsetUse the word konjoAre you trying decribe your awe of.

Waaqni si yaa fayyisu. That is Хайртай шүү. There are a number of ways you can say beautiful that convey slightly different meanings.

Next is Ich hab dich lieb which is kind of like I have love for you and is used for friends and family. Say love you in Ethiopia. Its the same as love you Examples.

3 Arabic Ana behibak to male 4 Arabic Ana behibek to female 5 Armenian Yes kez sirumen. This more formal expression results from an expression to which God will give you things egzer yestelegn. Ani ohev et otha to male Say I love you in Hiligaynon.

There is a redundancy of pronoun I which you can only say Ewodishalehu which it has I in it but just to make it strong you will say ene ewodishslehu. 1 Afrikaans Ek het jou lief. For example to tell someone you love for them more in an I care for you kind of way you would use Ich habe dich gerne.

Ethiopian Airlines Enters into Codeshare Agreement with Azul Brazilian Airlines. 6 Bambara Mbi fe. Ewedishalow for girls and ewedihalow for guys i hope i spelled it correct.

Msay Ktsesi Tdelido fsg. We hope this will help you to understand Shona better. How to say I Love You in different languages.

Saying Ethiopian in European Languages. Make saying I love you in Western Apache even more special with a gift. Check out our list for saying Ethiopian in different languages.

Between lovers I love you is expressed as Ich liebe dich 11. Galatoomi sg Galatoomaa pl Youre welcome. I love you in Russian.

A few extras for meeting new people while in the Cook Islands. An waa mara nin kaffala. There is an old old way that Amharic speakers thank their listeners and we call it Amesegnalaw.

Learn the most important words in Amharic. Karuturi Demands Compensation from Ethiopia for Failed Land Deals. So expression now becomes Mahal na mahal na mahal kita.

Say I love you in Hawaiian. Ene means I and ewodishslehu is I love you for female ewodihalehu is for male So generally ene ewodishslehu is I love you. Galanni kee hin badiin Galata argadhu.

How to Say My love in Shona. If you are about to travel to Ethiopia this is exactly what you are looking for. If you want to know how to say my love in Shona you will find the translation here.

Aloha wau ia oi. Say I love you in Hebrew. Ani ohev otah to female Say I love you in Hebrew.

Na waliin sirbuu dandeessaa. I love you in Polish. And Goodbye in Amharic.

To say please and thank you in Amharic. This is pronounced similar to shil n-zhow. Ik hou van je.

Saturday March 10th 2007. Would you like to dance with me. Is Safaricom Entering the Ethiopian Market.

Check out the video below to hear the pronunciation by a native speaker. Ethiopian Airlines Digitalized All Business Processes. I love you in Norwegian.

If you want to increase the implied intensity of that love and mean that you really really love the person you can double up or even triple up on the word mahal love and put the word na between them. I will pay for everything. I love you in Ukrainian.

To say love in French say Amour. To say love in Spanish say AmorTo say love in Dutch say Liefde. Albanian Unë të dua Arabic to male ana behibak أحبك Arabic to female ana behibek أحبك Armenian Yes kez sirum yem Ես քեզ սիրում եմ Bengali Āmi tōmāẏa bhālōbāsi Bosnian volim te Bulgarian obicham te обичам те Burmese mainnkohkyittaal Catalna Testimo Chinese Wǒ ài nǐ 我愛你.

Answer 1 of 10. How to say I love you in. Please find below many ways to say Ethiopian in different languages.

Cook Island Māori resources. Msay Ktsese Tdelido msg ምሳይ ክትስዕስዒ ትደሊዶ. Хайртай шүү ээж ээ.

I love you in Turkish. We will teach you. If you are spiritually inclined say EGzer yestelegn as you will be amazed at.

I love you in Romanian. How to say Hello. Ya tebya lyublyu.

Хайртай шүү аав аа. Here you can find the translation of the 50 most important words and expressions into Amharic. Learn more common phrases with.

Would you like to dance with me. Here is the translation and the Shona word for my love. I love you in Dutch.

Shop our range of products including mugs t-shirts magnets stickers cards and so much more. It is very common. I love you in Swedish.


How To Say I Love You In 50 Languages Revealed Words In Different Languages Language Love You


How To Say I Love You To Anyone Video I Love You Languages Love Languages Love You


Amharic Word Love Words Word Tattoos Amharic Language

No comments for "How to Say I Love You in Ethiopian Language"